Hola!

I've been wanting to start a blog for ages, but for some reason I couldn't figure out a great way to start. I had made an attempt to launch one, with the title 'Barbie movement', right after I enjoyed being called Barbie coming from the theme of my eighteenth birthday, but I couldn't keep up with the stage persona I enjoyed portraying once in a while. This time, I am sitting on a swivel stool, casually deciding, that I, a college bum will start a web log once again.

This will be a collection of stories I'd like to share, the opportunities that I wouldn't want to pass as just memories of opened doors & sentiments to let things off my chest. This blog was formerly used as a personal open book of secrets, but I have decided to revert all my previous posts to the draftbox to open it for public viewing & so that I can use the same url.

Expect no consistency on whatever I am about to share, and disregard whatever prepositional errors that you might encounter because this will be a log of pieces of me, whether it be a review of a recent eyelash lift I got for free, or an appreciation post on how all the forces of the universe combined to make me feel more than alright, or a rant on how people take advantage of platforms like ask.fm or curiouscat.me to hate on you behind your back, when really they could just be one of the acquaintances you say hi to at school.

Hope you enjoy!

Love always,
Clare